Tags: Great Depression
The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
Peoria Public Library this month is displaying 15-years’ worth of Caterpillar history. Throughout the month of September, the library is showing Caterpillar advertisements from 1915-1930, reports our sister site, Total Landscape Care. The ads originate from magazines such as the Literary Digest, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1809 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1147 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection600 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up408 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole321 Views