Tags: Great Lakes Limestone Trade: June 2006-2011 and Five-Year Average
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 3.6 million tons in June, an increase of 23 percent over May, but a decrease of 7 percent compared to a year ago, according to the Lake Carriers Association. Shipments trailed the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest377 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections345 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company322 Views