Tags: “Great Lakes Limestone Trade: October 2007-2012 and 5-Year Average (net tons)”
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 2.9 million tons in October, a decrease of 10 percent compared to September, and 21.8 percent below the level of a year ago, according to the Cleveland-based Lake Carriers Association (LCA). The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company383 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views