Tags: “Great Lakes Limestone Trade: October 2007-2012 and 5-Year Average (net tons)”
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 2.9 million tons in October, a decrease of 10 percent compared to September, and 21.8 percent below the level of a year ago, according to the Cleveland-based Lake Carriers Association (LCA). The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life461 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers211 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views