Tags: Great Lakes limestone trade
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 3,257,853 net tons in November, a decrease of 13.2 percent from October, but an increase of 1.2 percent compared to a year ago, according to the Lake Carriers' Association (LCA). November loadings ...
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 1,039,924 tons in December, an increase of 37.7 percent compared to a year ago, reports the Lakes Carriers' Association (LCA). However, the trade was down more than 40 percent compared to the month’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs576 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity325 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Drones can improve stockpile analysis and safety228 Views