Tags: Great Lakes limestone trade
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 3,257,853 net tons in November, a decrease of 13.2 percent from October, but an increase of 1.2 percent compared to a year ago, according to the Lake Carriers' Association (LCA). November loadings ...
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 1,039,924 tons in December, an increase of 37.7 percent compared to a year ago, reports the Lakes Carriers' Association (LCA). However, the trade was down more than 40 percent compared to the month’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views