Tags: Great Lakes limestone trade
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 3,257,853 net tons in November, a decrease of 13.2 percent from October, but an increase of 1.2 percent compared to a year ago, according to the Lake Carriers' Association (LCA). November loadings ...
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 1,039,924 tons in December, an increase of 37.7 percent compared to a year ago, reports the Lakes Carriers' Association (LCA). However, the trade was down more than 40 percent compared to the month’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views