Tags: Great Lakes limestone trade
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 3,257,853 net tons in November, a decrease of 13.2 percent from October, but an increase of 1.2 percent compared to a year ago, according to the Lake Carriers' Association (LCA). November loadings ...
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 1,039,924 tons in December, an increase of 37.7 percent compared to a year ago, reports the Lakes Carriers' Association (LCA). However, the trade was down more than 40 percent compared to the month’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April649 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views