Tags: Great Lakes limestone up more than 7 percent in June
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 3,853,467 net tons in June, an increase of 14.8 percent over May, and 7.2 percent better than a year ago, according to the Lake Carriers Association (LCA). Loadings were a mirror image ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars296 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)280 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees260 Views