Tags: Great Lakes limestone up more than 7 percent in June
Shipments of limestone on the Great Lakes totaled 3,853,467 net tons in June, an increase of 14.8 percent over May, and 7.2 percent better than a year ago, according to the Lake Carriers Association (LCA). Loadings were a mirror image ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views