Tags: Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) awarded a $607,000 grant to the Save the Dunes Conservation Fund Inc. and a $276,156 grant to the University of Notre Dame under the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. These investments are among 70 totaling ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views