Tags: green-building initiatives
Public works department develops spec using recycled aggregate, which allows for construction waste — including toilets. Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga404 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board243 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013202 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views