Tags: green-building initiatives
Public works department develops spec using recycled aggregate, which allows for construction waste — including toilets. Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home939 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...576 Views
- How to become a more productive worker315 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views