Tags: green highway metrics and pavement selection process
CORRECTED NUMBERS Auburn study: Smoother pavements could save 3.3 billion gallons of fuel per year for U.S.
In a previously reported version of this press release, it was stated that improvements to smoothness of pavements could save 5 billion gallons of fuel. However, the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has corrected its previously released press release with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant493 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March371 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call268 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania258 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views