Tags: Green-Star Certification
Jack B. Parson Companies’ (JBP) ready mixed concrete plant located in West Haven was recognized as the first plant in Utah and the mountain states region to receive the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association’s (NRMCA) prestigious Green-Star Certification at an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views