Tags: green truck engine
A Cascadia tractor with a 30,000 pound trailer full of waste paper will set out from Long Beach, Calif., bound for a recycling facility in Washington, DC. It's a long way to haul a load of waste paper. But it's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill840 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]562 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views