Tags: Green Truck Summit
NTEA, the Work Truck Show 2012, held March 6-8 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, was the biggest work truck event in history. It broke all standing event records, with a verified 10,408 attendees checking out work trucks and ...
The NTEA Work Truck Show kicked off with U.S. Secretary of Energy Dr. Stephen Chu as the keynote speaker this morning in Indianapolis at the Green Truck Summit. Dr. Chu spoke about general petrochemical, geopolitical and climate trends and how those ...
The NTEA will hold The Work Truck Show, North America’s largest work truck event, in Indianapolis, Ind., March 6-8, 2012, at the Indiana Convention Center. The Annual NTEA Convention, educational sessions and Green Truck Summit kick off March 5. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger303 Views