Tags: Green Truck Summit
NTEA, the Work Truck Show 2012, held March 6-8 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, was the biggest work truck event in history. It broke all standing event records, with a verified 10,408 attendees checking out work trucks and ...
The NTEA Work Truck Show kicked off with U.S. Secretary of Energy Dr. Stephen Chu as the keynote speaker this morning in Indianapolis at the Green Truck Summit. Dr. Chu spoke about general petrochemical, geopolitical and climate trends and how those ...
The NTEA will hold The Work Truck Show, North America’s largest work truck event, in Indianapolis, Ind., March 6-8, 2012, at the Indiana Convention Center. The Annual NTEA Convention, educational sessions and Green Truck Summit kick off March 5. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views