Tags: Green Truck Summit
NTEA, the Work Truck Show 2012, held March 6-8 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, was the biggest work truck event in history. It broke all standing event records, with a verified 10,408 attendees checking out work trucks and ...
The NTEA Work Truck Show kicked off with U.S. Secretary of Energy Dr. Stephen Chu as the keynote speaker this morning in Indianapolis at the Green Truck Summit. Dr. Chu spoke about general petrochemical, geopolitical and climate trends and how those ...
The NTEA will hold The Work Truck Show, North America’s largest work truck event, in Indianapolis, Ind., March 6-8, 2012, at the Indiana Convention Center. The Annual NTEA Convention, educational sessions and Green Truck Summit kick off March 5. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views