Tags: greenfield site
The process of buying property and developing a greenfield site can be daunting. Testing must be conducted to ensure the presence of economically viable reserves. Environmental impact studies must be performed to ensure the well-being of people, flora, and fauna ...
The permitting process can be contentious, but long term community outreach and involvement can build better relationships. By Christopher Hopkins Getting a quarry expansion or a new greenfield site approved through the local permitting process can be a grind. It will likely ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company381 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views