The process of buying property and developing a greenfield site can be daunting. Testing must be conducted to ensure the presence of economically viable reserves. Environmental impact studies must be performed to ensure the well-being of people, flora, and fauna ...
When Buckhorn Materials, LLC permitted the greenfield site that eventually became Lynches River Quarry in 2007, it encountered some community opposition, despite its rural location. “Once we had the permit, we wanted to show the community that we could blend ...
Going for Greenfield
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities407 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views