Tags: greenhoues gases
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's proposed $10 billion budget for 2011 would increase spending for high-priority goals such as reducing greenhouse gas emissions, improving water quality, ensuring the safety of chemicals and cleaning up communities, Administrator Lisa Jackson told a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park154 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views