Tags: Greg Bartlett vice president sales and marketing of Caraustar Industries
Caraustar Industries Inc. plans to implement freight surcharges on all shipments of uncoated mill grades and products. The freight surcharge will be $.65 per mile and will be effective with shipments on and after April 4, 2011. “Carriers have increased rates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1631 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention183 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world158 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views