Tags: Greg Bartlett vice president sales and marketing of Caraustar Industries
Caraustar Industries Inc. plans to implement freight surcharges on all shipments of uncoated mill grades and products. The freight surcharge will be $.65 per mile and will be effective with shipments on and after April 4, 2011. “Carriers have increased rates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views