Tags: Greg Bartlett vice president sales and marketing of Caraustar Industries
Caraustar Industries Inc. plans to implement freight surcharges on all shipments of uncoated mill grades and products. The freight surcharge will be $.65 per mile and will be effective with shipments on and after April 4, 2011. “Carriers have increased rates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views