Tags: Gregory R. Wagner M.D.
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has signed a cooperative agreement with the United Mine Workers of America Career Centers Inc. (UMWACC), in which the UMWACC will receive $1.45 million to develop classroom and simulated rescue training programs for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections370 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company329 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views