The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has put together, "Gridlock," a grassroots mobilization video to urging Congress to fix the Highway Trust Fund and subsequent crumbling infrastructure. To see the video, go to http://www.artba.org/article/video-message.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views