Tags: ground support system for the mine
Stand on Firm Ground Take steps to make sure ground conditions are stable before entering the work area. The accident: On June 20, 2009, a 52-year-old miner with 25 years of experience was fatally injured while washing a face drill. He and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life463 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers213 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views