Tags: ground support system for the mine
Stand on Firm Ground Take steps to make sure ground conditions are stable before entering the work area. The accident: On June 20, 2009, a 52-year-old miner with 25 years of experience was fatally injured while washing a face drill. He and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill922 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure555 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches437 Views