After a delay due to the 16-day federal government shutdown, total construction numbers for October arrived and were strong. Total construction in 2013 was higher year-over-year by 7.1 percent according to the Commerce Department’s report. Expect continued growth for 2014 as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views