Tags: Guangxi Liugong Group Co. Ltd.
Metso announced Monday that it has officially established a 50/50-percent joint venture with Guangxi Liugong Group Co., Ltd. (Liugong). The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities. The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts325 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry283 Views