Tags: Guarding Conveyor Belts at Metal & Non-metal Mines
Good Guarding Protect employees from moving machine parts. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief When it comes to protecting miners from moving machine parts, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) recommends three types of strategies for guarding. They include the following: • Guarding at the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views