Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151047 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1015 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production700 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views