Tags: Guide for Obtaining Cores and Interpreting Compressive Strength Results (214.4R-10)
Three new publications are now available from the American Concrete Institute (ACI). The new publications that are now available are the following: Specification for Tolerances for Concrete Construction and Materials and Commentary (117-10) This specification provides standard tolerances for concrete construction and materials. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew174 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views