Tags: guidelines for working around conveyor belts
“October is historically the deadliest month for miners,” the Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) noted in a report on three fatal accidents in late-September. Additionally, four injuries and one fatality occurred between October 1 and October 22. Though none of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga404 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board243 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013202 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views