Tags: Gurley Mountain quarry
Hampton Cove, McMullen Cove and Gurley residents held a town hall public meeting Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at Madison County Elementary School to review the status of the Gurley Mountain quarry complex, AL.com reported. Vulcan Materials began mining limestone rock on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views