Public works department develops spec using recycled aggregate, which allows for construction waste — including toilets. Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either254 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views