Tags: H. Allen Franklin
Vulcan Materials has announced that H. Allen Franklin is retiring from the Company's Board of Directors, effective December 31, 2014, due to health reasons. Franklin, who joined the Board in 2001, is the former Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Southern Company. ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama According to the Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch, Vulcan Materials Co. announced that, based on preliminary results from its annual ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas390 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials208 Views