Tags: H. Allen Franklin
Vulcan Materials has announced that H. Allen Franklin is retiring from the Company's Board of Directors, effective December 31, 2014, due to health reasons. Franklin, who joined the Board in 2001, is the former Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Southern Company. ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama According to the Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch, Vulcan Materials Co. announced that, based on preliminary results from its annual ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February369 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views