Tags: H.R. 2560
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Budget Committee, July 22 voted against the motion to table the motion to proceed to H.R. 2560, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act. After the vote Sen. Cornyn released the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader516 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years433 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013113 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit112 Views