Tags: H.R. 2610
The White House announced on Tuesday that President Obama “strongly supports the Senate’s proposed $54 billion budget for the Departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to our sister site, Better Roads. The statement comes one day after the ...
The White House threatened on Monday to veto the House’s proposed spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD), according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The bill calls for $44.1 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1535 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”247 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views