Tags: H.R. 2610
The White House announced on Tuesday that President Obama “strongly supports the Senate’s proposed $54 billion budget for the Departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to our sister site, Better Roads. The statement comes one day after the ...
The White House threatened on Monday to veto the House’s proposed spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD), according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The bill calls for $44.1 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1184 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1109 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1090 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry844 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over365 Views