Tags: H.R. 2887
The U.S. Senate on Sept. 15 passed legislation to extend funding for the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for four and six months, respectively. The measure passed with a 92-6 vote. H.R. 2887, the FAA and Highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views