Tags: H.R. 2887
The U.S. Senate on Sept. 15 passed legislation to extend funding for the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for four and six months, respectively. The measure passed with a 92-6 vote. H.R. 2887, the FAA and Highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views