Tags: H.R. 3080
The House has passed its version of a bill that reauthorizes federal waterways spending for the first time since 2007, our sister site, Better Roads, reports. The bill, H.R. 3080, is an $8.2 billion measure that will authorizes work to begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February352 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views