Tags: H.R. 662
By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Highway Reauthorization: The (Long?) Road Ahead Congress moves forward with seven-month extension of highway and transit ...
One day after the House passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011 by a final vote of 421 to 4, the Senate approved by voice vote March 3 vital legislation to extend highway, transit, and highway safety programs through ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world225 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village140 Views