Tags: H.R. 7 passes T&I Committee
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee approved H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act, by a vote of 29 to 24, the Office of U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) reports. Mica is the chairman of the T&I Committee. More ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views