For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com A federal transportation bill in place will provide some stability, but spending levels and timing are critical. Despite the Feb. 23 decision by ...
House Republicans decided on Feb. 23 to abandon their proposed change to delink transit funding from highway user fees, according to a Special Legislative Update report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) from the same day. The decision ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee, on Feb. 3, approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges, and infrastructure. The nation is currently operating under ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views