For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com A federal transportation bill in place will provide some stability, but spending levels and timing are critical. Despite the Feb. 23 decision by ...
House Republicans decided on Feb. 23 to abandon their proposed change to delink transit funding from highway user fees, according to a Special Legislative Update report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) from the same day. The decision ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee, on Feb. 3, approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges, and infrastructure. The nation is currently operating under ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views