For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com A federal transportation bill in place will provide some stability, but spending levels and timing are critical. Despite the Feb. 23 decision by ...
House Republicans decided on Feb. 23 to abandon their proposed change to delink transit funding from highway user fees, according to a Special Legislative Update report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) from the same day. The decision ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee, on Feb. 3, approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges, and infrastructure. The nation is currently operating under ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs640 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity334 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views