For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com A federal transportation bill in place will provide some stability, but spending levels and timing are critical. Despite the Feb. 23 decision by ...
House Republicans decided on Feb. 23 to abandon their proposed change to delink transit funding from highway user fees, according to a Special Legislative Update report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) from the same day. The decision ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee, on Feb. 3, approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges, and infrastructure. The nation is currently operating under ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February303 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views