Tags: H.R. 761
The U.S. House of Representatives is scheduled to consider legislation tomorrow that would classify aggregates as "strategic and critical," according to a report from the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA). Congressman Mark Amodei (R-NV) authored the legislation, known as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home978 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...579 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views