Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement
Caterpillar announced friday that Vice President Hans Haefeli will retire on April 30 after working with the company for 15 years. Haefeli joined Caterpillar in 1998 and has since held positions within three of the company’s subsidiaries: Perkins Engine Company Limited, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill776 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]553 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views