Tags: hafenstine construction
Harold Steege, 58-year-old truck driver, was killed at a sand and gravel mine in Alma, Kansas. Steege arrived in his dump truck at a Hafenstine Construction owned sand and gravel operation for a load of material. He positioned his truck to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views