Tags: hafenstine construction
Harold Steege, 58-year-old truck driver, was killed at a sand and gravel mine in Alma, Kansas. Steege arrived in his dump truck at a Hafenstine Construction owned sand and gravel operation for a load of material. He positioned his truck to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1075 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry659 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets241 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike224 Views