Tags: Hallowell Granite Co.
An old wooden crane that once worked in the granite quarries of Hallowell, Maine, now serves as a monument to the town’s quarrying history. Workers have installed the historical crane at Hallowell Waterfront Park, the Portland Press Herald reports. “We hope people ...
The Hallowell City Council in Maine has approved the installation of a historical granite crane in Waterfront Park, Kennebec Journal reported. The city received the crane as a gift a decade ago. The installation will cost $25,000 to $30,000, which Hallowell residents ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies468 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views