Tags: Hallowell Granite Co.
An old wooden crane that once worked in the granite quarries of Hallowell, Maine, now serves as a monument to the town’s quarrying history. Workers have installed the historical crane at Hallowell Waterfront Park, the Portland Press Herald reports. “We hope people ...
The Hallowell City Council in Maine has approved the installation of a historical granite crane in Waterfront Park, Kennebec Journal reported. The city received the crane as a gift a decade ago. The installation will cost $25,000 to $30,000, which Hallowell residents ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill861 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]563 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches266 Views