An old wooden crane that once worked in the granite quarries of Hallowell, Maine, now serves as a monument to the town’s quarrying history. Workers have installed the historical crane at Hallowell Waterfront Park, the Portland Press Herald reports. “We hope people ...
The Hallowell City Council in Maine has approved the installation of a historical granite crane in Waterfront Park, Kennebec Journal reported. The city received the crane as a gift a decade ago. The installation will cost $25,000 to $30,000, which Hallowell residents ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2351 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...551 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views