An old wooden crane that once worked in the granite quarries of Hallowell, Maine, now serves as a monument to the town’s quarrying history. Workers have installed the historical crane at Hallowell Waterfront Park, the Portland Press Herald reports. “We hope people ...
The Hallowell City Council in Maine has approved the installation of a historical granite crane in Waterfront Park, Kennebec Journal reported. The city received the crane as a gift a decade ago. The installation will cost $25,000 to $30,000, which Hallowell residents ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year161 Views