An old wooden crane that once worked in the granite quarries of Hallowell, Maine, now serves as a monument to the town’s quarrying history. Workers have installed the historical crane at Hallowell Waterfront Park, the Portland Press Herald reports. “We hope people ...
The Hallowell City Council in Maine has approved the installation of a historical granite crane in Waterfront Park, Kennebec Journal reported. The city received the crane as a gift a decade ago. The installation will cost $25,000 to $30,000, which Hallowell residents ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher503 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident348 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing175 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!160 Views