Miguel Arenas Nino, a 20-year-old groundman, was killed at Mississippi Sand Seagraves, owned and operated by Mississippi Sand. The young man was operating a mobile articulating conveyor unloading sand from a rail car into a haul truck when he fell onto ...
Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana416 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted206 Views