Tags: hands-free driving rules
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers222 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show205 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs174 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views