Back in 2007, I made a visit to Hanson's Bridgeport Quarry (now Lehigh Hanson), which is located about a stone's throw (literally) from Chico, Texas. It was only the second time I had visited an aggregates plant, as I was ...
Certifying Sustainability By Therese Dunphy Last month, our neighbors to the north brought the concept of green aggregates one step closer to the United States. Holcim (Canada) Inc. and Environmental Defence jointly established Socially and Environmentally Responsible Aggregates (SERA), a not-for-profit organization ...
The Illinois Association of Aggregates Producers Public Information and Education Committee recognized Hanson Material Service and Tuscola Stone Co. with its new Community Relations Award. The award was developed to recognize producer member companies whose community involvement and support activities enhance the public's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky208 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature200 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views