The Detroit News reports that the Natural Resources Committee approved three bills that would "expedite the permit process and dramatically cut the cost for dredging Great Lakes harbors and marinas facing low water levels." The three-bill package, passed earlier this week, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 892 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views