The Detroit News reports that the Natural Resources Committee approved three bills that would "expedite the permit process and dramatically cut the cost for dredging Great Lakes harbors and marinas facing low water levels." The three-bill package, passed earlier this week, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views