Tags: Harleysville Materials
Following a March 19 flyrock incident, the M & M Stone/Harleysville Materials quarry has been ordered to cease blasting. “The investigation revealed that a rock(s) were ejected upwards and outwards from the body of the shot which traveled approx. 381 feet ...
AggMan Index shows modest increases as investors focus on future activity While the index is off about 25 percent from the beginning of the year as compared to an increase of 11 percent in the overall S&P 500, the AggMan Index ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities593 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company427 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry421 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule388 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry351 Views