Tags: Harold MacQuinn Inc.
California Vulcan Materials Co. is in the process of transforming all of the original 30- to 50-foot benches at its Azusa operation into 1- and 2-foot microbenches that match the contours of the natural hillside. According to the San Gabriel Valley ...
Resident in Mount Desert, Maine, voted last week to enact an ordinance banning new granite quarries and other mineral exploration and extraction, according to a report from Fenceviewer. At a special town meeting, the citizens voted 92-50 in favor of the ...
Some residents living near a granite quarry in the village of Hall Quarry in Mount Desert, Maine, are appealing a decision by the town’s code enforcement officer to not order an end to quarrying at the site, Fenceviewer reported. Harold MacQuinn, Inc., ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity214 Views