Tags: Harold MacQuinn Inc.
California Vulcan Materials Co. is in the process of transforming all of the original 30- to 50-foot benches at its Azusa operation into 1- and 2-foot microbenches that match the contours of the natural hillside. According to the San Gabriel Valley ...
Resident in Mount Desert, Maine, voted last week to enact an ordinance banning new granite quarries and other mineral exploration and extraction, according to a report from Fenceviewer. At a special town meeting, the citizens voted 92-50 in favor of the ...
Some residents living near a granite quarry in the village of Hall Quarry in Mount Desert, Maine, are appealing a decision by the town’s code enforcement officer to not order an end to quarrying at the site, Fenceviewer reported. Harold MacQuinn, Inc., ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities430 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company405 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register373 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule365 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry315 Views