Tags: Harold MacQuinn Inc.
California Vulcan Materials Co. is in the process of transforming all of the original 30- to 50-foot benches at its Azusa operation into 1- and 2-foot microbenches that match the contours of the natural hillside. According to the San Gabriel Valley ...
Resident in Mount Desert, Maine, voted last week to enact an ordinance banning new granite quarries and other mineral exploration and extraction, according to a report from Fenceviewer. At a special town meeting, the citizens voted 92-50 in favor of the ...
Some residents living near a granite quarry in the village of Hall Quarry in Mount Desert, Maine, are appealing a decision by the town’s code enforcement officer to not order an end to quarrying at the site, Fenceviewer reported. Harold MacQuinn, Inc., ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger321 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views