Tags: Harold MacQuinn Inc.
California Vulcan Materials Co. is in the process of transforming all of the original 30- to 50-foot benches at its Azusa operation into 1- and 2-foot microbenches that match the contours of the natural hillside. According to the San Gabriel Valley ...
Resident in Mount Desert, Maine, voted last week to enact an ordinance banning new granite quarries and other mineral exploration and extraction, according to a report from Fenceviewer. At a special town meeting, the citizens voted 92-50 in favor of the ...
Some residents living near a granite quarry in the village of Hall Quarry in Mount Desert, Maine, are appealing a decision by the town’s code enforcement officer to not order an end to quarrying at the site, Fenceviewer reported. Harold MacQuinn, Inc., ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned556 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies510 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting465 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India290 Views