Tags: Harry Reid
The White House, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx and several industry associations are urging Congress to find a highway funding solution before the primary source of money, the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), becomes insolvent. The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) projects that ...
Do you ever get that feeling of déjà vu? I’ve been suffering from it while tracking the twists and turns of transportation reauthorization. Since the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991 was passed, the lifespan of transportation bills has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs708 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries277 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity219 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views