Tags: haul truck safety
Earlier this week, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released it’s investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken stone mine involving a haul truck accident. In it’s report, MSHA notes that a lack of ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a November 7, 2013, fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction517 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter403 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views