Tags: haul truck safety
Earlier this week, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released it’s investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken stone mine involving a haul truck accident. In it’s report, MSHA notes that a lack of ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a November 7, 2013, fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views