Tags: haul truck safety
Earlier this week, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released it’s investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken stone mine involving a haul truck accident. In it’s report, MSHA notes that a lack of ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a November 7, 2013, fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views