Tags: haul truck safety
Earlier this week, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released it’s investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken stone mine involving a haul truck accident. In it’s report, MSHA notes that a lack of ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a November 7, 2013, fatality at a granite mine. The incident involved a 46-year-old equipment operator with 27 years of experience who was killed when the haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections491 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry330 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America267 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company237 Views