Tags: haul trucks lawsuit
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP For the second time in less than a year, an Administrative Law Judge has held that the Mine Safety Administration (MSHA) failed to demonstrate there were hazards of having haul trucks overturn from an unbermed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April649 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views