L is for Lava From Mt. Vesuvius to Hawaii, molten rock continues to leave its mark. By Bill Langer Lava (origin): lave, Italian, ‘a streame or gutter suddainly caused by raine’ (John Florio, 1611, A Dictionary Italian & English). It is ironic that when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers220 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show185 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs166 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views