The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded a $66,623 grant to the Safety Center at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. The money will be used for training of Nebraska miners. In addition to training new miners, the ...
Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Age awareness training A new publication, Age Awareness Training for Miners, takes a comprehensive approach to health and safety training on the issues of aging workers and gives instructors information on how to provide age awareness training ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1080 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry610 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike219 Views