The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded a $66,623 grant to the Safety Center at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. The money will be used for training of Nebraska miners. In addition to training new miners, the ...
Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Age awareness training A new publication, Age Awareness Training for Miners, takes a comprehensive approach to health and safety training on the issues of aging workers and gives instructors information on how to provide age awareness training ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views