The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded a $66,623 grant to the Safety Center at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. The money will be used for training of Nebraska miners. In addition to training new miners, the ...
Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Age awareness training A new publication, Age Awareness Training for Miners, takes a comprehensive approach to health and safety training on the issues of aging workers and gives instructors information on how to provide age awareness training ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views