The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded a $66,623 grant to the Safety Center at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. The money will be used for training of Nebraska miners. In addition to training new miners, the ...
Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Age awareness training A new publication, Age Awareness Training for Miners, takes a comprehensive approach to health and safety training on the issues of aging workers and gives instructors information on how to provide age awareness training ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers278 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views