The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded a $66,623 grant to the Safety Center at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. The money will be used for training of Nebraska miners. In addition to training new miners, the ...
Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Age awareness training A new publication, Age Awareness Training for Miners, takes a comprehensive approach to health and safety training on the issues of aging workers and gives instructors information on how to provide age awareness training ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew158 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views